Friday, September 2, 2022

Thoughts on 63

Thoughts on 63 JBOLC – driven by joy! Indeed, No other motive. Surprises me that our reverence to and for our mother earth, our daily (if not hourly) practice might be seen by some humans, even today, as odd or misplaced. Most times, it feels like it’s all going to come about anyway, awaiting miraculous displays and flowering soon. What is resilience but willingness to Adjust, Adhere, Adapt, Love? Understand, you can’t hold it back. I could be hoping for rain to sprout the mushrooms in the forest and hope for no rain so the miller can come with his trailer and not sink in the mud. Hoping is what matters – happy rain will come again someday. Like at the market the other Saturday. There were no farmers - meant we had to make more food than usual and then donated so much more after. The way we run our market, no matter how much business, it’s always good. Thanks for the love my brothers and sisters, I have so much to be grateful for. Yet I still detect in me some aching and some lacking, benevolent patience, keep holding it all together. Please share your comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up Good thoughts!